The Battling Buzzards LHG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Discuss Events.

2 posters

Go down

Discuss Events. Empty Discuss Events.

Post by Cpl Bez Wed Jan 09, 2008 6:30 am

Hi Guys,

We need to do a little forward planning with future events. I know that most of us are committed to other events with other groups and it appears obvious to me that only a few displays will be held by the group this year before the show season ends, simply because it may take so long for us to get on our feet. So discuss here potential events, not only for this year but for the group in general, whatever year, and hopefully we can compile a list of the ones to go for.

I personally believe that, although it was some what a disaster for AIM in 2007, that we should aim to display at The War and Peace show. It may be a "sell out" show and be more about the shopping, but with the amount of people who pass through the show over the 5 days it runs, the recruitment potential is just too hard to pass up, there's no better way of getting our name out there. Also the ground in which its held and the weather (fingers crossed) around that time is as good as it gets for doing a Southern France impression, if it's well thought through and worked on.

I'll let others come in with ideas before i give anymore of my own, please join the conversation, input your ideas etc and lets see where we go.

Rgards, Bez
Cpl Bez
Cpl Bez

Back to top Go down

Discuss Events. Empty Re: Discuss Events.

Post by samharris45 Wed May 14, 2008 1:27 pm

Hi mate

When are you planning to have our 1st event?

Have you sorted uniform regs out cus I need a Jumpsuit and helmet before I do anything!

Sam

samharris45

Back to top Go down

Post by Cpl Bez Fri May 16, 2008 1:35 pm

Hi Sam,

See the uniforms section for details on Helmets, but i'm still working on Uniform regs!

Bez
Cpl Bez
Cpl Bez

Back to top Go down

Post by samharris45 Fri May 16, 2008 3:04 pm

Ok mate I will look it up

Sam

samharris45

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down