The Battling Buzzards LHG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Victory show 2009.

3 posters

Go down

Victory show 2009. Empty Victory show 2009.

Post by Cpl Bez Mon Feb 09, 2009 5:59 am

Hi All,

Been thinking about the potential events for the group this year and it seems fairly limited. First of all a lot of us are spunking a lot of cash this year what with all the Anniversaries that are going on and stuff, trips to Normandy, Holland etc. Looking at event listing for the year, most are just.............shit lol. All of the good ones most are either already attending or can't make it to.

Our options ive worked out, for this year at least are almost limited to the Victory show. I know it is a major event for the Rangers in particular but Dave has said that if I personally want to do the event as a battling buzzard i'm more than welcome. Jon, you mentioned TFH probably aren't doing it this year, so you should be ok?

Sam, i know you are committed to AIM but would you be for the victory or do you think you could swing this event? Even if it's only 4/5/6 of us doing it, we could still make it look good. I think we'd need to play it by ear as to what we do but by then we should be pretty much covered for most things.

Let me know waht you all think.

Regards, Bez
Cpl Bez
Cpl Bez

Back to top Go down

Victory show 2009. Empty Re: Victory show 2009.

Post by samharris45 Mon Feb 09, 2009 6:39 am

Hi mate

We are booking into this event as a group so this is gonna be difficult for me to make it. If we had more guys on board in GI44-45 then I could do a side line but cus of our limited numbers it isn't realistic for me to attend. If I had known about this a few months back I would of come with you guys but as I have already gave my commitment I feel I should stay true to my word.

I hope this isn't gonna put to much of a downer on things but it's a little harder now I run things with GI 44/45 to get out of commitments. If we palnned as a group to do this next year I will definatly say NOW that I will put my commitment to the Victory Show 2010 with you guys.

On the otherside of things does anyone know of good any good local events that we could consider?

Sam

samharris45

Back to top Go down

Post by darrenbond Tue Feb 10, 2009 1:23 pm

Hi guys,

As you know Bez ill be up for it, would be good if we could get 4 + people there. As Sam has said would be be worth doing a good local event, just to get the ball rolling.. het are name out there and just a great chance to meet up.

Darren
darrenbond
darrenbond

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down