The Battling Buzzards LHG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Battle?

2 posters

Go down

Battle? Empty Battle?

Post by Mark Sat Jan 03, 2009 5:01 pm

well it occurreed to me that it could be possible to arrange a battle doing 517th!

we oviously cant expect everyone to come as 517th but we could sure as hell involve the 3rd infantry

i havent thought this out fully yet as i need to do more research but it is a possibility

what the ideas

thoughts or gennerally any thing else

Mark

Back to top Go down

Battle? Empty Re: Battle?

Post by samharris45 Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:29 am

I like the idea. A Southern France invasion battle would be dam good to do. It's getting an organiser on board to field it that is the problem.

Generally getting German groups on board is not a problem. They always turn out in there 100's. It's getting people to turn up as 3rd Inf that may be a problem but as you know Mark the Screaming Eagles did 3rd Inf with us at Pip Park a few years ago

samharris45

Back to top Go down

Post by Mark Sun Jan 04, 2009 10:50 am

thats true mate yea they did and i think alot of groups will be interested but its the organising may be we could talk to tfh didnt they hold there own battle not long ago?

Mark

Back to top Go down

Post by samharris45 Tue Jan 06, 2009 1:03 am

Yer they did.

I think we should wait untill the kits sorted then we are in a better position to do a battle.

samharris45

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down